SpaceEngine is a 3D program game and which is developed by Russian astronomer. It creates a 3D planetarium and the whole world. In this game, the player can travel through space in any direction. Also, it takes forwards and beta status for MS Windows and Freeware. It has been published on the 13th of June.
See more Game: Sci-Fi Game
SpaceEngine Gameplay Trailer
This is a realistic virtual game and you can explore the whole world on your PC. yes you can travel from star to star and it landing on any planet or asteroid with the alien landscape. You can complete this virtual universe and it has a size of lots of years across systems. The process of the game is totally based on scientific knowledge.
So SpaceEngine portrays the universe the manner in which it is believed to be by current science. Genuine divine items are likewise present on the off chance that you need to visit them, including the planets and moons of our Solar System, a great many close-by stars with newly found exoplanets, and a large number of universes that are right now known.
Features Of Game
- The main objects from the system and they rotate their axes.
- It has multiple star systems.
Limitations Of Game
- This game has not proper motion simulated.
- Also, Galaxies are fixed at locations it can’t be rotated.
- Voyager 2 is not provided SpaceEngine.
SpaceEngine System Requirements
- Operating System: Required Windows 7(64-bit)minimum
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- RAM: Need 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Nvidia ATI1 GB Dedicated VRAM